Coworking – Feasability studies, coaching, integration strategy
Global Enterprise advises public and private operators in their evaluation of the opportunity to integrate the coworking approach and experience in their strategy.
Global Enterprise produces feasability studies and contextual analysis. We build up business plans, positioning, communication and marketing strategies. Global Enterprise also provides employees and managers with trainings and coaching.
Global Enterprise already advised cities, not for profit associations, economical development agencies, business incubators and property owners in Belgium, France and Germany.
Global Enterprise also supports industry clusters and private companies in their investigation on how and why they could integrate the Coworking model and values in their operations, for social, collaboration, HR or innovation purposes.
New innovation paradigm – Advisory/Coaching
We advise and coach organisations (companies, government) in their strategic thinking and in their shift toward the new economic paradigm based on innovation, openness, collaboration, entrepreneurship and networks.
- stimulate intra/entrepreneurship
- Open Innovation awareness and strategy building
- grow innovative and collaborative ecosystems
- explain and teach how to navigate the new social networks
- help to speed up innovation processes
- set up stimulating creative environment
- design context fostering human interactions
- understand and explain macro shifts
Hire us as speaker
Our topics : new entreprise models, innovation, coworking, creative context and corporate environments, the future of people aspirations…